- Little Beauties
- How to Build a Chair
How to Build a Chair
4.5w x 6.5h x 2d inches
- Media: acrylic paints, reclaimed wood on wood panel
- Varnish: archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- Weight of Artwork: 1.3 pounds
- Ready to hang: No - This piece is a perfect size to sit on a self or counter. Please read my FAQ section for suggestions if you wish to hang it.
- Signed, dated and titled on back
How to Build a Chair is one of my Little Beauties that can be hung or part of a grouping on a shelf.